ARPR’s custom media training program, SOUNDBYTE, includes:
- A primer on how the media works?
- Media training manuals full of tips, tricks, best practices, key phrases and reporter insights
- Messaging review and workshop on turning an elevator pitch into a tight “soundbyte” – and then how to stay on message
- Crisis Q&A, including how to block-and-bridge when faced with tough reporter questions.
- Body language and non-verbal technique training, including tips for conducting Zoom interviews in today’s remote world
- TV, podcast and phone interview practice and instant audio/video playback
“ARPR's media training gave me tools that I have already been using in media opportunities. At the training we role-played a camera interview where I discovered some distracting behaviors, and we also practiced how to respond to a question that could lead to a controversial topic. Thanks to the ARPR training, I feel like I am more equipped to handle upcoming media events, including a podcast I am set to record later this month!”
Wendy Walker, Solution Principal at Sovos