What We Do
Crisis Comms Services
Helping tech leaders manage issues, minimize impact and preserve reputation.
ARPR has represented clients in a range of crisis comms scenarios. Examples include:
- A global health and wellness brand that had to recall a fitness monitoring device after patients were injured during use, pursuant with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- A SaaS-based legal tech business embroiled in breach of contract and tampering lawsuits with several employees that was accelerated to the Southern District of New York.?????
- A mid-market cloud technology leader wrongly accused by press and on social media as being involved in the 2020 Iowa Caucus debacle.
- Employee riots in a China-based technology manufacturing facility.
- Sensitive CEO terminations and replacements.
- Large-scale workforce reductions and office closures.?
- Cybersecurity attacks and breaches.